Sie befinden sich hier: drupa 2020. drupa global.
meet All in Print
All in Print – China International Exhibition for All Printing Technology & Equipment
lnitiated in 2003, All in Print China has now become one of the most influential exhibitions in China’s printing industry, and even in the whole of Asia.
It is held every two years in Shanghai, and built to a “market-oriented, professional, international and brandfocused” exhibition. Serving as a platform for communication ideas and demonstrating new developments, All in Print China contributes greatly to the progress & the future of Asia’s printing industry, and is expected to be one of the most attractive and powerful events in the printing industry of the world.
Review All in Print China 2014
- Graphic Arts & Graphic Arts Specialists
- Commercial Printing, Newspaper Printing, Label Printing, Business Forms, Book Printing Companies
- Retailing & Manufacturing
- Paper & Envelope Manufacturers
- Government Bodies & Financial Institutions
- Advertising & Design Houses, DM & PR Agencies
- Copy, Publishing, Finishing, Paper Converting Companies
- Multimedia/Internet Publishing
- Educational Establishments & Professional Bodies
- Relevant Trade Associations