Upgrade Your Cylindrical Container Printing
Give your existing press a profit-making upgrade. Enhance productivity and quality simultaneously with Bunting® Magnetic Cylinders matched to your dry offset press and its exact dimensions.
Plates mount quickly without removing cylinders – even on plastic side-wall and lid printers. Get standard scribe-lines or optional pin registration.
Products/ Printing/ Magnetic Corrugated Printing Cylinders
For Single or 4-Color Process Container Printing
Bunting® Magnetic Cylinders engineered for printing will enable you to finish more jobs per day, cut costs, and achieve superior results.
You can complete multi-color jobs faster than ever and save on remakes and plate costs, too. Instead of using full-size plates, you can run more economical image-size metal-backed plates. Nobody builds a better, more durable cylinder for corrugated work.
With Bunting’s continuous cast aluminum ring design, there’s nothing to loosen or separate. So you can expect these cylinders to last the life of your press.
- Make your press more productive.
- Change plates between jobs, not cylinders.
- Save time with fast, positive on-press mounting.
- Maintain precise registration thanks to powerful embedded magnets.
- Use your conventional plates with steel carriers or with our optional mounting systems – which are compatible with Matthews, Cosco, and other lockups.
- User high-resolution laser-engraved steel-backed rubber plates for exceptionally fine detail.
- Get the perfect cylinder for today’s short-run 4-color jobs.
Engineered for superior performance and user convenience.
Bunting® standard Die Cutting Cylinders will save you money up front and with every run by eliminating the need to stock and mount costly engraved cylinders. Their powerful surface-mounted magnets are in direct contact with the flexible steel dies and hold every square inch securely against the precision-ground cylinder.
The solid-metal core eliminates deflection for enhanced output quality and stands up to the most demanding die-cutting applications, including steel-to-steel. Benefits include:
- Prep new jobs in minutes.
- Save time and labor on every changeover.
- Mount economical flexible steel dies instead of costly hard-tooled cylinders.
- Get up to 1,000,000 impressions from chemically etched dies.
- Group several dies on a single plate for added savings.
- Select from kiss-cut, steel-to-steel, and bi-level dies.
- Control depth of cut with removable bearers.
- Convert labels, business forms, envelopes, and folding cartons.
- Make short runs more profitable.
- Save valuable space: flexible dies store flat.