Siegling Transilon conveyor belts and processing belts for speeding the flow of goods and for economic processing in the light materials handling industry.
Certain conveying and processing tasks require mechanical, physical or chemical belt properties which are made possible only by special production processes, combination of materials or finishing.
- Profiles and Sidewalls
- Top Face Patterns
- Modifying Belts
- Belt Edge Sealing
- Knife Edge Belts
- Curved Belts
- Antistatic Belts
- NA (Non-antistatic)
- HC (Highly-conductive)
- Accumulation Belts
- SE/FR (flame retardant)
- ATEX-compliant Processing Belts
The combination of materials
The standard Siegling Transilon construction consists of polyester fabric as tension member with synthetic or elastomer coatings. Siegling Transilon is used successfully in industrial, commercial and service companies worldwide. The standard product range includes over 120 various conveyor belt types and constructions for the most diverse of application requirements.
We offer special product ranges for numerous industries and applications.
Depending on the belt type Siegling Transilon offers the following properties and benefits:
- virtually stretchless - small take-up ranges are possible
- dimensionally stable - unaffected by fluctuations in humidity and temperature
- low-noise - environmentally friendly by reducing noise emissions
- longitudinally flexible - drums and knife edges of small diameter may be used
- laterall stiff - wide belts run flat
- light and thin - even long belts can be handled easily
- rugged - tough and wear-resistant, wide range of applications
- troughable - adapts easily to troughed rollers
- flame-retardant - complies with EN 20340 and DIN 22103
- highly conductive - measured in accordance with DIN 22104 and ISO 284