Drupa 2012: Rhapso unveils innovative features in Graphisoft MIS with a strong focus on both Web2Print and Mobility…
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - For more than 20 years, our international clients have encouraged us to earmark a booth at the Drupa Exhibition. We are more than happy to be part of the 2012 vintage... Rhapso Graphisoft will seize this opportunity to demonstrate its latest major innovations at the Drupa Innovation Park Hall 7a/C03!
Organizers clearly put the spotlight on digital printing markets, workflow monitoring and web-to-print applications. With regards to those targets, Rhapso is confirming its strategic choices.
More than ever the company wants to stand alongside its customers and help them to offer truly innovative solutions to their own final customers.
Surfing the market trends
For ‘willing to move to digital’ Offset printers ‘Graphisoft Version 2012’ is giving a competitive edge with accurate dedicated estimates and an optimized production scheduling. Printers are able to make the best decisions! Of course Rhapso continues beefing up its features for Large Format as well as Commercial and Label printers…
Groundbreaking software innovations
With ‘Graphisoft Version 2012’ Rhapso Graphisoft will present breakthrough features:
- Solutions for multi-channel distribution: ‘Graphisoft Web2print Pro’ is available through simple browsers for B2B customers. Besides, a universal ‘JDF connector’ is delivered to integrate with third-party web-to-print applications.
- Web Solution for On-Line Sales, available on any kind of terminals, including Tablets; sales reps are able to instantly provide their customers with professional quotes.
- Powerful Web-based Scheduler: fully optimizes the sequence of printing jobs and provides a global view of the shop floor workload; secures on-time deliveries.
- Extended JDF/JMF Connections: live demos with Agfa and Kodak turn-key solutions will showcase how Graphisoft JDF connections not only increase productivity, but also shorten the sales cycle and improve customer loyalty.
- Book Printing Management: to make users’ life easier and production / material costs better managed for hard and soft cover books.
Every day, don’t miss live and personalized demonstrations with mobile terminals in our stand Hall 7a/C03!
Full service to make a printer implementation a success
Rhapso Graphisoft considers it critical to provide its customers with expert consultants: project management, software implementation, training and support. Rhapso’ Team helps printers to get the most of Graphisoft software and speed up their Return On Investment!
Strengthening our international presence thanks to Certified Partners
Value Added Distributors are key partners for Rhapso international development.
Graphisoft MIS is translated into nine languages and available in metric and imperial unit systems.
We will have Certified Distributors in our booth at Drupa 2012. Come and meet with them!