LOGISTICS AND ROBOT TECHNOLOGY
Modern companies need to improve their manufacturing output and to make plants reliable, efficient, flexible and safe.
Robot systems can be integrated with complicated production lines, and dialogue with them by means of special software packages and targeted programs. Using intelligent systems (such as artificial-vision robot guidance systems), many problems connected with optimizing manufacturing cycles can be easily solved.
Eutro Log’s many years of experience have meant that the latest robot technology can be applied successfully.
- MANIPULATION AND PROCESS HANDLING
End-of-line packaging is placed at the end of a production line, for packaging, identifying, and palletizing goods prior to delivery or warehousing, and is very useful in speeding up the entire production process.
Together with our customers, we at Eutro Log examine the best end-of-line in terms of production times, layout, and integration of information with a company's IT management system.
End-of-line plants comprise mechanical transport systems, for shifting goods and connecting the various dedicated islands to specific functions such as:
- Automatic identification (bar codes, magnetic tags, OCR, artificial vision systems)
- Packaging machines
- Weight control
- Marking (labelling, inkjet, laser, magnetic tags)
- Shape control
- Product integrity control
Special care is taken with product tracking, which starts with the arrival of goods (and data relative thereto) and ends with the delivery thereof to palletising plants or transport systems that convey them into warehouses.
Goods shifting and tracking, whether inside the company or outside, can be monitored and managed. This avoids the need for special operators and also gets around time wasting.
When goods come off the production line, they can be automatically transported to special storage areas using automatic vehicles (LGVs) or more conventional, operator-controlled methods. The latter, however, will still entail modern, automatic identification systems such as RF terminals and specific software packages to integrate the production line with the warehouse.
- SPECIAL AUTOMATIC WAREHOUSES
Eutro Log’s strenght is the ability to provide complete and unique logistic solution for manufacturing modern companies.
Primary Problems Addressed:
- Facility is full; no additional storage space
- Limited expansion options
- Plans for a new facility
- Congestion; product stored in aisle and hallways
- Need more space for production
- Low labor productivity
- Low response time to customer demands
Benefits of Automated Warehouses:
- Improving control of products
- Regaining of floor space
- Reduction of time needed for inventory and maintainance of accurate inventory records
- Flexible design for easy expansion
- Improving of labor productivity
- Employee safety guaranteed
- Reduction of excessive handling of products
- Reduction of product damage from multiple handling, location errors and shrinkage
- Use of less energy than most systems
- Help to increase response time to customer demands
- Highest possible storage density