VIM DOS Aluminium Waterless Plates
Introducing VIM DOS Aluminium Waterless Plates
VIM has extended its world renowned Digital Plate technology to develop and manufacture the VIM DOS product line:
- High quality, aluminum based, direct digital imaging plates
- Suited for all leading waterless printing presses and thermal CTP systems
- Chemical free, process-less
- Superior quality – 350 lpi, long runs up to 100,000 impressions
- Suitable for UV inks
VIM DOS plates are waterless and chemical-free, eliminating the need to treat ink-polluted water and plate processing chemicals.
VIM DOS rugged aluminum-based waterless chemical-free thermal plates come in all cuts and sizes, achieving VIM's world renowned high cost-efficiency & superior quality in all commercial applications.
The DOS's unique top silicone layer has been designed to sustain the presses' abrasive conditions and provide outstanding ink repelling qualities, leading to:
- Perfect repeatability
- Extended Print Runs
- Excellent Reproduction of Skin Tones
The DOS's ablative layer has an exceptional laser sensitivity which provides:
- Exceptional Color Reproduction
- Extended Laser Head Lifespan
- Higher Level of Observed Details
The DOS's aluminum-based layer is designed to withstand strong pulling forces without deformation, allowing the plates to be cut to any size and to be used in all major presses in extended long runs.
- Perfect Image Registration
- Excellent Ink Affinity
- Excellent performance with a wide range of waterless inks, including UV inks
- Ease of inking, which saves make ready time and waste of paper
- Limitless Application Uses
VIM DOS aluminum-based plates are available in all cuts and sizes, allowing them to work in all leading waterless offset presses, in all commercial applications.
These include the KBA 74 Karat DI press; KBA Rapida & Genius models; Heidelberg GTO DI Press; Omni Adast DI Presses, KAMMANN K15-40HS
(CD/DVD printing), and other waterless presses.
Print Press Friendliness
VIM DOS plates are easily cleaned using standard cleaning and brushing units, eliminating silicon particles and other debris left over from the imaging process.
Link zu weiterer Information