Corrugated Board Gluing System
The Corrutack-System is a service-friendly cold glue applicator
system for gluing the flaps of folding cartons on a „Flexo Folder Gluer“ or „Inline“ machine in the corrugated industry.
The system is suitable to glue on the operating and/or drive side of the machine. The gluing stations can also be installed on both sides for optional availability.
The system is featuring interfaces for the connection of higher-ranking machine controls and outputs for the recording of factory data and the identification and marking of nonconforming cartons.
Robatech systems are featuring
- Optimized for carton gluing
- Adjustable bead distance 0 – 32mm
- Simplest graphical user interface
- Gluing from bottom up or top down: convertible in few seconds without tool
- Automatic slider against drying out of the nozzles
- Contactless simple operation: no tearing of the blankets, no inside glueing Gluing with automatic length adaptation
- Optional, integrated glue application monitoring
- „Zero-defect production“ is possible thanks to self-inspection
- Service-friendly and low maintenance
- Various interfaces for integration
Corrutack – System solution
Link zu weiterer Information
- Central control unit
- Feed pumpGlue stations
- Optional glue-line inspection
- Operating terminal