Polymer A4/S A3/S A2/S A1/S
• 9 channels controller of each working step simultaneously - Pre-exposure time - UVC exposure time - Processing temperature - Exposure time - Processing time - Dryer temperature - Post-exposure time - dryer time.
• channels operated:
- one for the pre-exposure
- one with pump for the exposure
- one for the post-exposure with UVC bulbs
- two for the washout
- one for the dryer
• Exposure section equipped with suction surface that grants, together with the high quantity of lamps, a perfectly uniform covering of the various sizes.
• Plate processing in stainless steel tank, via the orbital action of a plate-holder table, (overturnable in model A1) and a set of brushes, adjustable in their height.
• The post-exposure section is in stainless steel and its suction is separated from the suction of the wash-out tank and the dryer.