semi-automatic flatbed die-cutter
Weifang Yongcheng semi-auto flatbed die cutters, developed independently based on advanced technology in the world, and our company own techincal advantage. Now we have four models like YC1180/YC1320/YC1480/YC1520/YC1650. Compared with domestic similar products, ours feature with easier operation, steadier performance, higher precision for die-cutting. They are your best choice for paper processing afer printing.
1. Main machine and frame (wallboard) adopt nodular cast iron by advanced resin sand casting technology, which improves running stability, shock absorption, deformation resistance, and service life.
2. Entire machine adopts NSK (Japan brand) bearings, improves quiet running property.
3. DAOJIN (from Taiwan) high-precision cam indexer, keep gripper bars to run more smooth and steady.
4. Staple chains adopt TSUBAKI from Japan, features with higher abrasion resistance and stretching resistance, ensures of high precison of the machinery.
5. Pneumatic clutch adopts Italian technology, with high torsion, steady running.
6. Worm, crank axle, made of high-quality structural alloy steel from Germany, are processed with precision-machined tool, with heating processing by special technology, feature with high precision, long service life, and less wear.
7. Worm gear, made of tin bronze from Taiwan, features with higher abrasion resistance and agglutination resistance. And it is processed and scraped manually by high-class technician after high-precision processing.
8. Die-cutting baseplate and mold boast with safety design, shifting briefness and flexibility, keep it fast and convenient to mount and dismount die-cutter molds.
9. Die-cutter steel plate, made of imported manganese steel, features with 4-5 times higher hardness and abrasion resistance than ordinary steel plate.
10. PLC in SIEMENS or MILKOM， inverter in Siemens and Yaskawa, touch screen, low-voltage apparatus, sensors, and buttons in FUJI, OMRON, SCHNEIDER, and so on.
Excellent electrical system ensures of entire machine to run smooth and steady.
11. Adopts HMI (human machine interface) to inspect and indicate machinery working situation and trouble location, solution and advice, to realise the communication between human and machine, make it fast, stable, and secure to adjust and solve machine trouble.
Link zu weiterer Information