The VIS-G26 is a microprocessor controller for the regulation of the viscosity of the ink. The viscosity measurement is possible through a vibration sensor immersed in the analyzed liquid, without moving parts.
It’s installed in series to the outlet; it emits a frequency which, in contact with the liquid is changed.
From the analysis the control elaborates the viscosity in seconds (cup ZAHN, FORD, …) and through the management of the solvent valve keeps the value according to the reference. The cleaning of the viscometer is made at the end of the job, while washing the inking circuit.
- Rotogravure, flexo;
- Ink, cold seal, glow and varnishs.
CONSOLE AND COMMAND PANEL
- PC with 15’’ touchscreen monitor;
- Visualization of all colours controlled, on the same screen;
- Visualization of viscosity by a graphic bar;
- Choice of the reference cup, set of the viscosity reference;
- It is possible to save until 1000 different works;
- Temperature compensation;
- Error signalization (no ink, no solvent or viscosity over tolerance).
- Rack system cabled by connectors;
- Installed in a box chosen by the Costumer;
- Serial communication between PC and control;
STAND ALONE CONTROL G26-LCD
- Backlighted LCD 20x4 display and keyboard membrane for data setting;
- In option or instead of the PC touchscreen.
- Solvent correction through pneumatic valve,
- Feeding by rotary or alternative pumps;
- Viscosity is measured with 1% accuracy.