Thanks to its poweful vision system, the stand alone Kontrol Print Solution KPS310™, controls your printed documents, delivers easy batch seperation by gathering individual sheets, or simply can be used as a sheet counter.
Documents are moved from the feeder to the receiving tray. All sheets are individually controlled by an automatic vision system. • The system will be stopped according to the rules you have specified: counter, end of batch identification, end of booklets, lack of identification, sequence, print default...
• Data base matching in real time is available
• All read bar codes or images can be saved into files.
• Friction feeder, non-stop loading
• Maximum size of documents: 220 x 330 mm
• Peak production rate: 14,000 pages A4 / h
• Receiving tray with vibration for better stack alignment
• Reads codes 1D, 2D, OCR,
• Can decode up to 80,000 items per hour
• Automatic collating for booklets and checkbooks
• Sheet counting
• Preprinted sheets control for mailing houses
• Identification codes, sheet sequence and missing sheet verifications for securing inserting process in mailing houses
• Sheet/card integrity and integrality control for mailing houses
• Incoming mail recording
• Check for presence of address block
• Numbering and identifiers verification and recording for lottery or security documents
Mixed thickness feeder KMF
The mixed thickness feeder KMF300 delivers easy separation and envelope registration for perfect feed to your machine.
Simple to use , the KMF300 is fitted with variable speed control, counter and different programable modes of feeding.
- Envelope size: C6 à C4,
- Maximum thickness: 10 mm,
- Feeding capacity: about up to 200 envelopes,
- Speed: up to 20,000 envelopes per hour
This solution is suitable for feeding envelopes as well as cardboards and flat objects.
It can be used on work table and can also be placed online, at input of all types of mail processing machine: inserters, printers, vision systems for incoming and outgoing mails ...
The KMF300 is aimed at professionals:
• Letter shops, Mail factories, banks, insurers, government.
• Print shop and manufacturers.
Industrial monochrome Inkjet Print head KJET
This inkjet printing technology is suited for many applications: personalisation of documents, numbering, address printing or advertising, labeling.
The printing quality remains constant during the cartridge life cycle. The advanced design of the head and nozzle ensures outstanding reliability of printing up to objects velocity of 365 m/mn
Water based ink and solvent based ink are available for customizationof mat or glossy coated and uncoated paperor for customization of PET labels .
• Single pass DOD thermal technology,
• One to four monochrome cartriges,
• Printing width of 0.5 to 2 Inches per head,
• Resolution up to 600 dpi,
• USB communication with controler,
• From one to eight heads per controler,
• Other equipments available: composer, controler,
bridge mounting, coders, sensors.
A wide range of market segments :
• Print factories and Mail factories,
• Code and mark for parcels
• Packaging industries.
A wide range of use :
• Can be installed on existing machines : Inserters, Sorting machines, offset press...