The new integrated system MDS (Monigraf Digital System) is a powerful tool
to control a number of machine functions.
The sub-systems integrated in the MDS are:
- MDS-Ink Ink duct remote control system
- MDS-Damp Digital continuous dampening system
- MDS-Register Automatic register control
- MDS-Size Automatic size pre-set
- MDS-Gest Automatic management information system
- MDS-Moist Digital moisturising system
The MDS is a modular system with a centralised control unit that contains the program able to run all the sub-systems.
The MDS can be supplied as a complete system or just as one sub-system, with the possibility to install at a later date one or more other sub-systems, the only addition being the specific peripheral equipment.
The central unit, installed in an appropriate control desk, is a powerful PC with the Monigraf software program, power unit, electrical wiring harnesses, isolation transformer, Touch Screen monitor, single keys keyboard and an optional alphanumeric keyboard and track-ball.
In the system there is no custom-made PCB: all parts are strictly off-the-shelf, for easy and cheap servicing.