Bordeaux Digital Printink
Bordeaux Digital Printink is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of customer-focues ink solutions for a vasriety of demandning inkjet applications, printing technologies and techniques used in printing houses in over 100 countries.
Link zu weiterer Information
Revolutionary Latex Ink
The continuous transition to greener ink systems and the quest for new technologies has led Bordeaux Digital Printink, a creditable ink and solutions manufacturer, with proven in-house research and development achievements in the inkjet printing market, to its latest innovation, Latex water-based resin ink designed for Piezo Drop-on-Demand printheads.
The Bordeaux revolutionary Latex ink uses Piezo DOD instead of the commonly used Thermal Drop-on-Demand printheads. Bordeaux offers a prototype water based ink intended for adaptation on solvent based printers. The Latex ink benefits from the quality achieved with solvent based inks with the environmental advantage of water based inks.
"Since this is a generic technology, it can be customized according to specific printers or printhead technology specifications. The optimization is necessary for a final product and positions Bordeaux's Latex ink, in the front line of most ink manufacturers and in a lucrative position for printer manufacturers seeking a new or improved product which is in the forefront of technology." says Moshe Zach, Bordeaux's CEO.
PRLX - Latex/Water Resin Ink
- Environmentally friendly compared to solvent inks
- Fast drying at low temperatures
- Designed for Piezo, Drop-on-Demand printheads
- High durability for indoor and outdoor applications
- Compatible with most common substrates
- High color saturation and gloss
- Extremely high resolution prints
Bordeaux offers the highest quality inks for virtually every printer using solvent-based inks on the market today.
Bordeaux’s solvent-based inks are popular for their outstanding features such as wide color gamut, durability, low cost and ability to adhere to both coated and uncoated media.
The CIJ inks are specially formulated for Nur™ Blueboard™ and Outboard™ printers allowing high quality printing. The DOD inks are compatible with the printer’s printheads and fully match the OEM inks offered for these printers. All of Bordeaux’s inkjet inks are suitable for long outdoor exposure and light fastness of up to 24 months without need for lamination.
- Advanced fast drying formulation for high productivity modes
- Maximum light-fastness (pigment based ink)
- Low corrosive solvents
- Renowned for reliability & high optical density
- Up to 2 years outdoor durability for pigmented inks
- Optimized adhesion and compatibility with wide range of coated and uncoated substrates
- Warranty on product performance
- Enhanced curing and adhesionV
- Vibrant colors that match the original color gamut
Outdoor Durability and Performance Bordeaux solvent-based pigmented inks are designed for maximum outdoor resistance to color fading caused by exposure to the sun, precipitation, ozone, wind and pollution. When used with proper care and color management, color divergence from the original print will be minimal. The accelerated weathering tests performed on pigmented ink series show a durability of approximately 24 months in outdoor conditions in zone 1 (strong Arizona and Florida type exposure).
Dye Sublimation Ink
Bordeaux's Dye Sublimation Ink provides trustworthy, high-quality print with outstanding productivity. Stringent quality assurance processes and cutting edge production technology guarantees the quality of our ink.
- Environmentally friendly
- Bright deep colors
- Nano size pigment particles milled with cutting edge milling machines for excellent jetability
- Cost effective
PRDS- Direct and Transfer
- Low fumes during fixation
- High color fastness
- Fast drying on transfer papers
- Intense and vibrant colors
- High optical density
Available in bulk and cartidges
Bordeaux’s PLASMA ink is a proprietary ink for UV-based printers. Bordeaux’s UV-Curable PLASMA ink offers practically instant drying and long-term outdoor durability.
The PLASMA ink is fast curing, only requiring short exposure dose to UV light, and generating high resolution in fast mode printing. The color gamut supports the Eurostandard / SWOP color management systems.
The PLASMA ink does not require priming and complies with the versatility of the associated UV printing media, whether flexible or rigid. The ink is crease-resistant on flexible material and highly adhesive on rigid materials.
Its enhanced adhesion to a wide range of media, manifest a great advantage of Bordeaux PLASMA ink over other brands.
Bordeaux PLASMA ink is available in 9 colors including white ink. The white ink is characterized by high opacity for use on dark & transparent background for extended application range. Bordeaux’s white ink succeeded where others failed in terms of performance and strength.
Bordeaux guarantees up to 24 months outdoor exposure without fading for high durability prints with highest quality color gamut and abrasion resistance for outdoor signage, fleet graphics and billboards.
- Instant curing properties for high productivity modes
- Non irritantNot regulated for transport - non hazardous
- 4 light colors and white available
- Compatible with all types of substrates and UV applications
UV & UV LED Curable Ink
Bordeaux's UV & UV LED Curable In fulfills customers' growing demand for quality and environmentally safer printing solutions. The product line offers a comprehensive portfolio of rigid and flexible UV and UV LED ink with substantial elongation propertries. The solutions are suitable for a broad range of applications that are expanding continuously and a wide variety of printers, including Mimaki, HP, Jeti, Dilli, Oce and more.
The UV line is carefully designed to print at high quality and fast productivity on many substrates such as PVC films, metal, glass and many more for UV flatbed printers or with substrates suitable for roll-to-roll UV printers. Bordeaux's UV Curable Ink boasts excellent printig properties and Mix and Match capabilities.
- Mix & Match ink
- Compatible with most UV printers and printheads
- Rigid, semi-flexiblie and super flewixible solutions for a wide range of applications and media
- Fast curing and low odor
- Environmentally safe, free of volatible organic compounds (VOC)
- Up to 2 years outdoor durability without lamination
PLSF - Semi Flexible and Flexible Ink
PLFX - Semi Flexible Ink
PLFD - Rigid Ink
Water based liquid laminates and UV Coatings
Bordeaux's manufacturing facility in the USA specializes in development of UV Coatings and water-based liquid laminates for better protection and enhanced images. The water-based liquid laminates are intended for harsh wide format applications such as fleet graphics, floor graphics and outdoor display. The UV based laminates are offered both for the wide-format graphics and digital press applications such as document finishing. These coatings extend the durability and abrasion resistance of prints, prevent fading and add special effects to the graphics serving media as printed media attempts to distinguish itself from others. Bordeaux also provides customer formulated and special effect coatings to OEM for commercial applications.
- Technically superior UV-Curable coatings and water-based liquid laminates
- Each coating is formulated to provide a solution to specific challenges
- Environmentally safe with reduced odor, free of volatile organic compounds
- Provides extra protection, resistance to chemicals, scratch and abrasions
Water-based Liquid Laminates
- Pro-Teck AQ
- Pro-Tec AQ Fleet
FastCure Series 2000 - UV Coatings for digital press and document finishing
FastCure Series 5000 - UV Coatings for wide format finishing