- T-shirts and pre-cut garments-Transfer or direct printing for t-shirt, sport-ware, and casual-ware
- Flat continuous textile printing-Continuous textile printing on ties, foulards, clothes, swimsuits and carpets
- Rotary continuous textile printing-Continuous textile printing on bed linen, tablecloth, clothes, carpets
- Sublimation-Indirect transfer in synthetic fibers for sport-ware
- Advertising-Printing billboards, posters, POP, banners, and gadgets
- Ceramic decals-Indirect printing of tableware
- Credit cards & Labels-Printing of plastic cards, labels, membrane switches and nameplates
- Plastic-Printing of containers, IMD, IML
- Electronic-Printing on PCB, Membrane Switches, SMT and Thick film
- Optical disc-Printing on Audio CD, Video CD, CD-Rom, Recordable CD, Rewritable CD, DVD, Recordable DVD
- Flat glass-Automotive, appliance, gaming, in and outdoor glass printing
- Hollow glass-Glass bottles and container printing
- Ceramic tiles-Ceramic tile printing
SaatiChem: high-quality photosensitive emulsions and auxiliary chemicals for screen-printing, a large product range covering the most demanding expectations in different applications.
advanced series of chemicals to considerably simplify the pre-press processes at every stage. They range from the effective Ultrafix frame adhesive and Direct Prep mesh pretreatments and degreasers to Remove press washes and reclaiming chemicals and Finish screen fillers/block-outs.
skilful emulsions, specific for any individual printing requirements
non-stick dual cures, emulsions that help in minimizing image distorsion from blanket stretch during exposure, reducing drag and wear on the squeegee and stencil during printing, and eliminating chatter marks on the print.
waterproof triple-cures emulsions: when the stencil is post-treated with catalyst, the triple curing system is activated and transforms an easy-to-reclaim, solvent resistant stencil into a permanent waterproof stencil that retains the high resolution traditionally achieved with dual cure emulsions. This unique technology is ideal for printers requiring extreme water or abrasion resistance.
SaatiPrint has been listening and researching to the ever changing needs and requests in the screen-printing industry, developing as a result different fabric choices.
SaatiOne is the range of fabrics produced for high quality and excellent performances with exemplary results.
Saatilene Hi-r - new mesh, characterizers by an innovative surface treatment which increases performance of traditional polyester mesh
Saatilene Hitech - polyester mesh for high tension
Saatilene Hibond - polyester mesh ready to use for high productivity
Saatilene PCB Mesh - fabric specially designed for Printed Circuit Boards
Saatilene Variant - special fabric designed for printing silver inks on automotive rear windows
Saatitex - multifilament polyester mesh
Saatilon - polyamide mesh
Metalester - metalized polyester fabric