For almost 75 years, Western Printing Machinery Company (WPM), the premier manufacturer of web inline/offline finishing and converting systems, has been a company driven by quality, innovation and service. WPM believes in servicing its customers by building the best products and providing the highest professional support in the industry.
With WPM equipment operating in over 30 countries, it's essential to provide support in all time zones and with a close proximity to our customer base. WPM Europe Limited reflects our ability to help our customers produce finished product throughout the region and our diverse manufacturing platform helps to keep our customers' costs down for capital expansion, fundamental support and/or critical service.
WPM Europe Limited is also an integral part of WPM's global sales force employing the brightest and most experienced technical support staff in the industry. With a 70+ year tradition of quality, innovation and service, WPM continues to lead in today's global market with Excellence In Finishing.
WPM Cutting Technology Division is dedicated to the manufacturing of precision knives, dies and die tooling that have become the industry standard for contour and intricate products. Our 28,000 square foot facility in Schiller Park, Illinois is designed exclusively to support WPM's Rotary Die Cutters and Rotary Cutters for both the graphic arts and converting industries, the Cutting Technology Division is the heart of our value added approach to precision cutting systems. No one else in the Graphic Arts or Converting industries offers a complete system of precision cutting machinery and custom knives and dies.
WPM's recent innovations include:
- Revolution Rotary Cutter with WPM’s exclusive ISD Series drive technology
- Closed-End Product System, for direct mail finishers to make "products within products".
- VariCutter Die Cutting System, designed to use multiple tooling in the same module.
- ISD Series Finishing Components, servo technology for high speed inline advanced offline compatibility.
- Servo Die Cutter, with the ability to cut a recipe of different product lengths or die cut various patterns